A Managed Services Partner knows a significant amount of your resources goes to maintaining your infrastructure and preventing downtime. Yet a strong Managed Services Partner can also help you address specific issues, improve IT performance and efficiencies and help you plan and implement IT for future business needs.
Here are the top 10 most important things to consider when selecting a Managed Services partner:
Make sure your Partner…
- Focuses on your needs and expectations; not on what as a provider they are willing to deliver. They’ll go extra miles to design solutions that work for your business.
- Understands your business needs first, for today and future goals.This requires constant, open and transparent two-way communication. A failure to understand your business results in a failure to design the roadmap that will deliver a successful service.
- Has a track record of no restrictions or surprises. Managed Services should be designed and implemented with a single answer in mind…yes. Your provider shouldn’t think it is okay to design and implement solution work-arounds, then let you know after the fact.
- Follows your requirements and directions as they pertain to business but takes the lead on IT, adjusting IT appropriately to fulfill your business needs.
- Provides an IT Management service agreement that includes all of the following services:
- 24 x 7 x 365 Infrastructure Monitoring with Proactive and Reactive Maintenance
- Asset and Lifecycle Management
- Capacity Planning and Optimization
- IT Expansion and Implementation
- IT Documentation Library and Reporting
- Demonstrates stellar user experience understanding and design by providing 24 x 7 x 365 Dedicated Service Desk Service, Any Device Support and Management, and education and awareness to improve individual users’ experiences.
- Designs solutions built on a foundation that includes all of the following:
- A high level of security with automated internal and external protection
- Patch management
- Constant Data Replication
- Policy enforcement
- Content Filtering
- Provides value-add for the future such as Cloud Enablement and Internet of Things (IOT) so you can react quickly to changing digital business demands.
- Insists on transparency and predictability with monthly reporting and quarterly reviews, guaranteed response times and predictable fees over the term of your service level agreement.
- Follows a structured onboarding process to Define, Assess, Design, Deploy, Monitor and Manage your company’s unique infrastructure needs.
A strong Managed Services Partner can provide you with better value and innovation for today and the long-term if they work collaboratively. This is why we refer to ourselves as a Collaborative Services Partner. It reflects our approach to Managed Services and commitment to your company’s success.