Wednesday, February 28th, 11:45am – 2:30pm EDT
1249 Niagara Stone Rd.
The benefits of moving to cloud are numerous. The direct advantages of using cloud technology include cost savings, scalability, speed, agility and efficiency and more operational time for your IT team to focus on those projects for larger business goals. Yet cloud is not a one size fits all solution. Every business is unique and so are your cloud opportunities and solutions. You may want some data and legacy applications on-prem. You may have concerns about data migration and storage. You aren’t sure about the opportunities available around IOT.
If you are trying to decide whether cloud is right for your business, this Lunch’n Learn is for you:
- Learn about the various types of cloud infrastructures and services, including Collaborative, Hybrid, Azure and Citrix, available and how to determine which best suits your needs.
- When hybrid-infrastructures, not cloud-first, makes sense
- Best practices from a high-level use case
- Data migration and storage solutions
- How IOT works for you; high level IOT use cases
11:45am – 12:00pm: Registration
12:00pm – 12:45pm: The Great Canadian Whiskey Tour or The Great Canadian Winery Tour
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Trius Vineyard Pavillion
- Citrix Cloud & Azure – Ching Mac, Citrix, Sales Director
- Collaborative & Hybrid Cloud – Matthew Metelsky, CTO, Third Octet
- Data Migration & Storage – Serge Paquin, President
- IOT – Samir Shukla, Ingram Micro, Channel Account Executive