Cisco Meraki content – Whenever, wherever.
Always on, readily available. Cloud Networking for Work. Life. Balance.
The Cisco Meraki product line is a complete cloud-managed networking solution, including wireless, switching, security (UTM), and MDM, all centrally managed over the web. Built from the ground up for cloud management, our hardware, software, and cloud services are completely integrated, providing your customers with a visibly unique and intuitive networking experience. Cisco Meraki operates the industry’s largest-scale cloud networking solution. With over seven years of experience in the cloud, the Meraki technology has been continuously active and evolving to meet customers’ needs. Today, the platform is trusted by tens of thousands of IT professionals, from enterprises to hospitals, schools, banks, and retailers, powering global deployments with tens of thousands of active devices.
Cloud networking provides centralized management, unprecedented visibility, and seamless control over networking devices. Meraki products come out-of-the-box with centralized management, Layer 7 device and application visibility, real-time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much more. Meraki deploys quickly and easily, without the need for in-depth training or proprietary command line interfaces.
Key benefits of Cisco Meraki cloud networking.
- Rapid deployment with self-provisioning and self-optimizing hardware
- Ability to monitor and control applications, users, and devices in real time
- Built-in multi-site management from a single web-based dashboard
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Scalability from small sites to million-user deployments
- Products that are future-proof and always up to date
- Seamless over-the-web firmware updates and new features delivered quarterly
- Complete, high-performance feature set and support at no additional cost
The Meraki product line been recognized for innovation by leaders in the industry, such as Gartner Magic Quadrant, InfoWorld Technology of the Year, and CRN Coolest Technologies. Learn for yourself through one of many live or on-demand webinars and qualify for a complimentary wireless access point.