Team: Client Relations
Report: CEO (Interim)
Advancement: Sales Leader
At Third Octet, an Account Executive partners with buyers at some of Canada’s most innovative companies. The Account Executive solves client problems, builds business impact, and drives Third Octet’s growth. Your focus will be to grow a portfolio of Third Octet’s existing customers ranging from Enterprise to SMB while also growing our customers through new business and achieving targets. Using your strong consultative selling, presentation, and discovery skills, you will help buyers unlock the value of Third Octet’s solutions and managed services offerings. You will also be partnering closely with internal team members from Operations and Marketing to achieve team goals and work towards Third Octet’s growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative future leader to join us and have the initiative to take our sales processes to a new level.
- Position the value of Third Octet’s solutions and managed services offerings to new and existing clients.
- Educate and guide buyers through their journey to learn how Third Octet can positively impact their business.
- Oversee all aspects of managing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and care.
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Identify solution stacks within Third Octet’s portfolio, and be able to identify where, why, and how Third Octet can facilitate the business and technical needs of clients.
- Contribute to the development and fine-tuning of sales process, procedures, and policy.
- Act as a customer advocate, evangelist and represent the business and technical needs of Third Octet clients.
- Collaborate with key Third Octet vendors and solution partners to attain joint goals.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Inside and/or Outside technology sales experience (eg., IT services and products, managed IT services, IT consulting, SaaS).
- Experience with consultative solution selling with a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Ability to coach others through a new sales process.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn about constantly changing technologies.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly while embracing ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment – all about the hustle and grit.
- Leading with a servant and growth mindset.
- Competitive salary with personally tailored benefits (health, vision, dental, paramedical).
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work across a 4.5-day work week with a vacation policy that is well-above standards.
- Focus windows to permit deep and uninterrupted work.
- Funded lifelong learning through an immersive education platform, vendor training, and soft skills development.
- Career development paths and planning.
- Wellness support, including access to employee wellness platform and wellness allowance.
- Open voice to shape direction of company with leadership who serves your best interest.
- Work. Life. Balance.
If you are interested and up for the challenge of working with a highly-focused, growth-oriented leader in Digital Workspaces, Hybrid Cloud, Collaboration and Workforce Automation, we invite you to apply now and take our assessment. We are excited to hear from you.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for a position. We thank you for your interest and application.