Work. Life. Balance.
Job Title: Client Relations Executive
Reports to: VP, Client Relations
The purpose of the Client Relations Executive position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Client Relations Executive is to locate and qualify new prospects and grow existing accounts by generating interest in the company’s services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Client Relations Executive at Third Octet Inc., you will be responsible for achieving your overall sales targets, as well as that of the Company’s, while maintaining a consistent sales funnel; one which includes the creation of a complete territory plan in order to achieve up to three times your personal targets in pipeline opportunity. It is the Client Relations Executive’s responsibility to identify and qualify opportunities, positioning Third Octet’s value objective to customers and/or prospects along with our core offerings and capabilities in both the solutions space and managed services offerings. The Client Relations Executive is responsible for the establishment and fostering of client relationships, both one-on-one as well as collaboratively by engaging the Third Octet team to assist in achieving goals and overall success as well as complete client satisfaction. As such, you will be expected to:
- Oversee all aspects of managing relationships with new and existing clients and prospects;
- Establish strong business and personal relationships with client accounts and prospects;
- Act as a customer advocate, evangelist and represent the business and technical needs of Third Octet client and prospects;
- Establish strong working relationships and communication channels with key Third Octet vendors and solution partners;
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and care;
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs;
- Be alert for and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference or needs;
- Explore new product offerings that may align with existing Third Octet portfolios, be it internally or externally driven;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s and client’s strategic business plans;
- Identify solution stacks within Third Octet’s portfolio, and be able to identify where, why, and how Third Octet can facilitate the business and technical needs of clients;
- Liaise with technical teams to understand strengths and service offerings, especially within the managed services practice;
- Maintain collaborative approach to client and team engagement and awareness of activities;
- Contribute to the development and fine-tuning of sales process, procedures, and policy;
- Complete assigned ConnectWise training to understand processes and ongoing responsibilities regarding tracking the sales process as well as time and expenses
- Monitor sales activity in ConnectWise and assist the Sales Representatives where needed
- Contribute to the development and success of proposals, responses, and client events;
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy;
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities;
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inside and Outside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, and/or IT consulting
- Previous experience with consultative solution selling with a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Proficient with general office applications with skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with capacity to conduct both formal and informal presentations to clients and prospects;
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast moving environment
If you are interested and up for the challenge of working with a highly-focused, growth-oriented leader in Digital Workspaces, Hybrid Cloud, Collaboration and Workforce Automation, we invite you to apply now and take our assessment. We are excited to hear from you.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for a position. We thank you for your interest and application.