Delivery Services Engineer
Team: Professional Services
Report: VP, Services
Advancement: Solutions Architect
As a Delivery Services Engineer for Third Octet, you provide technical expertise in implementation and support of our technology portfolio for small, and mid-market clients. Your focus will be client engagements (project focus), working alongside Architects, VP of Services, Services and Project Management, and Managed Services teams.
- Assisting clients with Proof of Concept (POC) implementations and Production engagements in implementation, roll-out, post-support, and escalation capacity;
- Maintaining certification and lifelong learning exercises relevant to solution portfolio;
- Assisting with internal marketing initiatives, such as product demonstrations during corporate seminars, webinars, campaigns and client activities;
- Providing technical escalation in a tier 3 capacity for internal teams and clients;
- Participating in internal exploration and discovery sessions with Third Octet’s professional services team.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Understanding of Third Octet core solutions and related technologies, specifically virtualization, platforms, end user computing, networking, and cloud computing;
- Ability to maintain product certifications, and stay up to date on technology portfolio;
- Working beyond established or ordinary work periods to perfect service delivery;
- Attending to the most detailed aspects of projects to be sure they are completed correctly;
- Focusing on the importance of process rather than just the overall goal;
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results;
- Setting challenging personal goals and working independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships;
- Ability to identify and develop reports demonstrating financial state of professional services, including revenues and overall profitability;
- Exceptional written and verbal skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, including punctual responsiveness;
- Ability to understand the key difference between proactive and reactive work habits;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly while embracing ambiguity;
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment – all about the hustle and grit.
- Competitive salary with personally tailored benefits (health, vision, dental, paramedical)
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work across a 4.5-day work week with a vacation policy that is well-above standards
- Focus windows to permit deep and uninterrupted work
- Broad exposure to technology solutions through client engagements and lab environments
- Funded lifelong learning through an immersive education platform, vendor training, and soft skills development
- Career development paths and planning
- Wellness support, including access to employee wellness platform and wellness allowance
- Open voice to shape direction of company with leadership who serves your best interest
- Work. Life. Balance.
If you are interested and up for the challenge of working with a highly-focused, growth-oriented leader in Digital Workspaces, Hybrid Cloud, Collaboration and Workforce Automation, we invite you to apply now and take our assessment. We are excited to hear from you.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for a position. We thank you for your interest and application.