Work. Life. Balance.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for coordinating projects of varying size and complexity or its parts. Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and controlling project activities and for communicating risks, opportunities and current state of project to his superior and/or other stakeholders.
The Project Coordinator role is responsible for managing the Project Board and all projects as assigned by the CTO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team’s performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations.
- Manage the daily activities of the Professional Services technical resources as they are assigned to the Projects to be managed on the Project Board. .
- Function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues arising from Projects.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met.
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer issues both pre- and post-delivery and provide status to clients as necessary.
- Perform customer follow-up to verify final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for customer problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services and projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Design and maintain process documentation for all Projects.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Escalate project issues to the CTO as required.
- Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, issues, risks, expectations.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Facilitate Project Status meetings as agreed with frequency of each project
- Ensure all stakeholders expectations are managed and reporting is provided exceeding expectations.
- Document reporting KPIs.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.