Services Operations Manager
Team: Collaborative Services
Report: VP, Services
Advancement: Various Paths
At Third Octet, the Services Operations Manager is an integral member of the Services Team, responsible for coordinating projects of varying size and complexity or its parts, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget, and proving ongoing project status updates. The Services Manager is responsible for organizing and controlling project activities and for communicating risks, opportunities and current state of project to management and/or other stakeholders. Additionally, the Services Manager ensures proper processes are in place to delight the customer throughout the customer journey and to enable efficiency and profitability.
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Develop and manage onboarding processes for new clients.
- Manage delivery of the project according to the plan.
- Track project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Develop and/or improve internal and external processes across the Services teams, including customer journey, workflows, communications, escalations, etc.
- Participate in internal exploration and discovery sessions.
- Ensure client matters get attended to in a timely manner and according to Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain open dialogue with sales and marketing teams to share customer info across the org.
- Support the company in ad-hoc projects such as:
- Data collection
- Actionable intelligence
- Processes along the customer journey
- Internal processes
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong passion for technology and a desire to learn.
- Prior experience managing projects to successful completion.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, including punctual responsiveness.
- Setting challenging personal goals and working independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand the key difference between proactive and reactive work habits.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly while embracing ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment – all about the hustle and grit.
- Competitive salary with personally tailored benefits (health, vision, dental, paramedical)
- Flexibility in how, when, and where you work across a 4.5-day work week with a vacation policy that is well-above standards
- Focus windows to permit deep and uninterrupted work
- Broad exposure to technology solutions through client engagements and lab environments
- Funded lifelong learning through an immersive education platform, vendor training, and soft skills development
- Career development paths and planning
- Wellness support, including access to employee wellness platform and wellness allowance
- Open voice to shape direction of company with leadership who serves your best interest
- Work. Life. Balance.
If you are interested and up for the challenge of working with a highly-focused, growth-oriented leader in Collaborative (Managed) Services, we invite you to apply now and take our assessment. We are excited to hear from you.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for a position. We thank you for your interest and application.