Work securely and seamlessly from Anywhere with IGEL, Citrix Workspace and Citrix Cloud
Take your business to new heights, transition to the cloud at your pace with IGEL OS on the endpoint and Citrix Cloud services. Many enterprises are realizing the importance of a hybrid, multi-cloud strategy to support IT modernization to increase choice, agility, and lower capital expenditures.
IGEL OS, Citrix Workspace, and Citrix Cloud empowers your distributed workforces with an enterprise level, secure, and high performance combination for seamless access to workspaces deployed across Microsoft Azure or any cloud. The Citrix Cloud platform hosts and administers Citrix services. It helps IT admins extend existing on-premises software deployments by connecting to resources on any cloud or infrastructure. IT can create, deploy, and manage secure digital workspaces with apps and data to their end-users from a single console.
IGEL OS is the next-gen edge OS for cloud-delivered digital workspaces, purpose-built for enterprise access to virtual environments. It can run on any compatible x86-64 device and with over 100 partners supports a vast array of technology integrations.
Take your business to new heights with Citrix Cloud and IGEL OS.
Enable Flexible Workspace Access
Convert any x86-64 device to IGEL OS, enable personal PC use with IGEL UD Pocket, deploy purpose-built IGEL devices, or connect on the go with Citrix Workspace App.
Increase User Productivity and Satisfaction
The Citrix Workspace portal makes accessing business applications (SaaS, Virtual, Mobile, and Desktops) easy on any device while IGEL-managed endpoints are highly responsive and auto-configure based on pre-defined profiles.
Extended the life of existing hardware assets and delay (or avoid) costly hardware refreshes while also extending access to employee-owned PCs simply and securely.
Improve IT Efficiency
Eliminate the need for remote Windows patching and simplify IGEL endpoint updates through automation and centralization and choose where data center resources exist – on-premises or in your cloud of choice – with single management through Citrix Cloud.
Implement Enterprise-Grade Security
Shifting workspace execution and sensitive data from endpoints to the data center or cloud with Citrix Workspace reduces risk. IGEL OS takes this a step further by creating a complete “chain of trust” from device boot to cloud workspace execution.
Broad Partner Ecosystem
Tap into 650+ Citrix Ready Partners and 100+ IGEL Technology integrations to simplify your technology strategy across apps and desktops, hardware, unified communications, security, printing and analytics.
Perfect Partners FAQs
- Citrix Cloud and IGEL enable organizations to efficiently migrate to their cloud(s) of choice, at their pace – from any infrastructure (on-prem, public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud).
- Citrix is hardware agnostic as is IGEL OS, which runs on any compatible x86-64 device – PC, laptop, all-in-one devices, or thin clients. This enables IT to use existing hardware or provide a secure BYOD strategy for the distributed workforce.
- IGEL OS(RPI4) is purpose-built for enterprise access to Citrix environments. IGEL OS for Arm architecture supports the NComputing RX420(IGEL) device that is based on the Raspberry Pi 4 platform, offering our customers further choice of endpoint hardware.
- IGEL OS is Citrix Ready Endpoint Premium validated, and stays in lockstep with the latest version of Citrix Workspace App, and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Achieve eagle-eyed visibility with Citrix and IGEL through unified endpoint management and control.
- The IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) enables IT to easily configure up to 300,000 IGEL OS-powered endpoint devices from a single console. Simply drag and drop to connect to new workloads or move users from on-prem to cloud workloads.
- The Citrix Cloud platform does the heavy lifting by hosting and administering Citrix services. By connecting to resources on any cloud or infrastructure it creates, manages, and deploys workspaces with apps and data to your end-users from a single console.
- IGEL OS provides seamless integration with enterprise software and peripherals through IGEL’s ecosystem of over 100 integrated technologies.
- Provide the rich, productive user experience your workforce expects on any compatibale device from any location. Citrix Workspace makes it easy for people to find everything they need. Every app, desktop, and file — all together in one place, regardless of where they are stored, orchestrated by Citrix Cloud services.
- Citrix Workspace and IGEL OS enable high-fidelity unified communications, optimized for Microsoft Teams and Zoom. IGEL OS supports offloading much of the multimedia processing to the local operating system, while running critical real-time communications components on the device.
- Citrix in the cloud and modular, read-only IGEL OS at the endpoint with IGEL’s “chain of trust” help boost end-to-end security. Built-in enterprise-level security enables the IT admin to monitor every workspace in real-time and automatically push security updates helping to mitigate fraudulent access and breeches.
- By repurposing existing hardware, IT can avoid refresh cycles to release budget and resources to enable more investment in their digital transformation plans.
- Accelerate time-to-value of your cloud investment with faster onboarding. IGEL OS can be deployed on your existing hardware remotely with IGEL’s management console within hours. Saving CapEX & time.
- Reduce OpEx by subscribing to only those cloud services necessary for your organization.
Enhance your workspace capabilities while reducing TCO by building on your existing hardware and infrastructure. With IGEL and Citrix you can leverage a solution that works in unison to power your transition to the cloud with confidence.
Get started today with a Proof of Concept and join the 17,000 other organizations that have discovered the benefit of Perfect Partners.
Digital Workspace Insight
Institution provides simple, secure access to resources students need to learn and thrive wherever they happen to be.
You needn’t readily recall what “VPN” stands for to know the pain that VPN connectivity (or lack thereof) can cause. Learn how a Digital Workspace can help.
Switching to a digital workspace might help your business sidestep the chip shortage and extend asset life. Find out how.
As we ready ourselves for post-pandemic life, business leaders worldwide are examining which tools will best support the new normal for their teams. Whether your company embraces a fully remote, remote-first, hybrid, or work-from-anywhere model, options for digital workspace solutions abound. Today, we’re taking a look at several key benefits of implementing Citrix® Workspace™. Keep reading to discover four major ways that Workspace is helping teams adapt.