As we settle into a new form of work – remote work – the team at Third Octet will be constantly adding resources to this page as they are discovered. This page is not meant to be a complete list of all potential resources available to assist businesses; however, we will do our best to maintain the accuracy of the resources shared below. Be sure to also check out SWIFT for expeditious remote work functionality via Citrix Cloud.
- Cisco WebEx – Unlimited usage, 100 participants.
- Google Hangouts – Complimentary access to Hangouts for G Suite and Education customers.
- GoToMeeting – Three-month site-wide licenses for free to organizations such as healthcare providers, educational institutions and municipalities.
- Microsoft Teams – Free 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial, including Microsoft Teams.
- RingCentral – Free for K-12 schools, healthcare providers and nonprofits.
- Zoom – Go easy on the custom backgrounds.
- Cisco Security – a plethora of offerings, including Umbrella, Duo, have been offered for extended trials.
- Pluralsight – Stay home and Skill Up with #FreeApril.
- Coursera – Free online learning and community resources.
Last Updated April 4th, 2020.