If you were on the quest for the Grey Cup, IGEL would be like your top-of-the-line gear: essential.
As we look to close out another interesting year, Third Octet has partnered with IGEL, experts in connecting your endpoint to the cloud, to conduct a brief survey. We’re asking a few questions to grow our understanding of your needs and computing concerns, including the day-to-day challenges you face in the era of the hybrid workforce and end-user computing (EUC). We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and opinions on the future of end-user computing.
After completing the one-minute survey below, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win two (2) tickets to the Grey Cup at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton, Ontario, on December 12th. The contest winner will be announced on December 6th and contacted via e-mail. Additionally, all survey respondents will receive a complimentary IGEL “No Pain, All Gain” at-home workout kit, including fancy socks, a water bottle, an IGEL UD Pocket, and a 45-day subscription to MBrace Studio (while supplies last).
Start the End-User Computing Survey and Earn your Chance to Win!
While you envision yourself basking in the open air of Tim Horton’s field along the 50-yard line, think of the benefits IGEL and Third Octet can provide for your business and employees in 2022.
- Flexible Workspace Access. Convert any x86-64 device to IGEL OS, enable personal PC use with IGEL UD Pocket, deploy purpose-built IGEL devices, or connect on the go with Citrix Workspace App.
- Productivity and User Satisfaction. Auto-configure IGEL-managed endpoints based on pre-defined profiles.
- Reduced IT Expenditure. Extend the life of existing hardware, prevent costly hardware refreshes, and lower capital expenditure. IGEL OS connects employee-owned devices, for a simple, secure BYOD experience.
- Enterprise-Grade Security. Create a complete “chain of trust” from device boot to cloud workspace execution (UEFI—>Boot-Loader—>Linux Kernel—>IGEL OS Partitions—>VDI/Cloud).
- Unsurpassed Integration. Unify UX with 100+ integrations like Azure Virtual Desktop, VMware Horizon, and the Citrix Workspace App.
- Sustainability. Make a positive impact on your carbon footprint with IGEL and carbon-neutral cloud workspaces.
Per the Grey Cup Event Organizer, the ticket winners will be required to show valid proof of vaccination and follow health and safety protocols in order to attend all Grey Cup Week events and the championship game.