Microsoft 365 for Business allows you to work more securely from almost anywhere with a single, cost-effective solution.
Our world has changed, and you need simple, secure solutions that help you transform your business and get things done from almost anywhere. Whether you’re adapting to remote work, serving your customers in new ways, or exploring different business models, Microsoft 365 for business can help you reach your goals.
80% of full-time works expect to work from home at least 3x per week after COVID-19 restrictions lift.^
Top challenges for today’s businesses
Enable remote work. The world can change rapidly and unexpectedly, and businesses of all sizes need easier, secure ways to work and serve customers from almost anywhere.
Strengthen security. Small businesses are attractive targets for cybercriminals, and protecting sensitive information becomes even more challenging when people work remotely.
Reduce costs & complexity. As you adjust to an uncertain economy and marketplace in a post-Covid-19 world, you need ways to work more efficiently without adding expensive, complicated technology.
Support growth. You need solutions that can extend easily and affordably as your business changes and grows, without requiring significant up-front investment.
Surveyed companies gained up to 163% ROI over three years by improving employee productivity and reducing IT costs with Microsoft 365 for business.*
Benefits of Microsoft 365 for business
Be more productive almost anywhere with real-time collaboration.
- Work with people almost anywhere using cloud-based Office apps.
- Stay in touch with videoconferencing, chat, and calling as well as email.
Help protect your business information with technology you can trust.
- Help protect data against malware, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion using built-in safeguards.
- Safeguard user identities by enabling multi-factor authentication.
Optimize costs & management with a single, secure solution for teamwork.
- Replace standalone software with a single, fully-managed platform that includes Office apps and real-time collaboration including videoconferencing.
- Start with a plan that’s right for your business and add more capabilities simply and affordably as needed.
What will you achieve in the cloud?
Contact us today to get started and ask about our complimentary Microsoft 365 business assessment.
Citations to third party content published with permission of the author or publisher:
^.Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Teams, Forrester, 2019. Study commissioned by Microsoft.
*.The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 for business, Forrester, 2020. Study commissioned by Microsoft.