Experience is Everything
Technology has forever changed the ways in which our workforce connect, collaborate, and communicate.
Physical place is no longer a key characteristic in workforce productivity. Nor is a traditional desktop, or data that works against you, not for you. It’s time to rethink how we design and deploy technology, shifting our focus to positive workforce experience.
Easier said than done, right? Wrong.
Workspace Craft is the design of Digital Workspaces, a natural progression of the physical space. A Digital Workspace is where the modern workforce lives, where work is created, information shared and value derived. A Digital Workspace is not bound to any location but remains fluid, flexible and contained in virtual.
Digital Workspaces serve as an amalgamation of the tools, resources, and data required to remain productive anywhere, at any time and across any device and any network.
To be successful, a Digital Workspace strategy must focus on workforce experience, satisfying both the needs of the business – to drive productivity, increase operational efficiencies, and protect human capital – and the demands of the Modern Workforce – flexibility in working styles, modern application intuitiveness and positive technology experiences.
We are Digital Workspace experts.
Our Workspace Craft practice defines the appropriate technology strategy and investments to future-proof the modern workforce experience, combining capabilities to amalgamate resources – from traditional applications and desktops to as-a-service offerings inclusive of SaaS and DaaS – with increased intelligence, automation, and agility to drive productivity, work-life balance and the future of work.
- Citrix Workspace with Intelligence (WXi)
- Citrix Application and Desktop Virtualization
- Citrix Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Citrix MicroApp Development
- Citrix Content Collaboration
- Citrix Unified Endpoint Management
- Citrix Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) and SD-WAN
- Citrix Analytics for Security and Perfomance
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- IGEL OS and Form Factor Thin Clients
- Lenovo Endpoint Form Factors
Are you ready to take advantage of Microsoft Azure for Citrix workloads?
Our Citrix on Azure Readiness Assessment will uncover the necessary requirements, provide guidelines for the transformation ahead and get you there quicker. Delivered as a three-day virtual workshop, our Citrix on Azure Readiness Assessment will evaluate your existing Citrix digital workspace strategy which will include:
- A strategic discovery around digital workspace justification including current and future use cases
- An expert-led review of your existing deployment approach, workloads, licensing models and existing cloud integrations
- An exploration of benefits and detriments of as well as common approaches to deploying Citrix on Azure
- Development of a high-level summary report including findings, readiness grade, cost estimations, and where to get started
As a Citrix Platinum Partner and Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform partner, we are uniquely suited to aid in all of your Digital Workspace transformation efforts.
Future-Proof your Modern Workforce with Digital Workspaces.
Explore our Insight
A digital workspace is an integrated technology framework designed to deliver and manage applications, data (even disparate), and desktop delivery from a single platform. It gives your employees a choice in how, where, and when they work—before, during, and after a planned or unexpected business disruption and workforce entropy – and IT the ability to define where services are delivered from – on-premises or cloud.
Students, faculty, and administrators are facing a dramatically different higher ed landscape. With 30+ years of experience delivering secure remote access to apps, desktops, data, and services, Citrix can help institutions keep students connected with the resources they depend on.
More Engagement. Better Experience. Higher productivity. Win x3! Download the report to learn more.