We Respect Privacy
Third Octet Inc. (”TOI”) is a leading IT solutions provider based in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of the Company with respect to this web site.
- TOI does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to TOI is only used for TOI internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries.
- TOI uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses. TOI will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- TOI does not use “cookies” for the sole purpose of tracking our visitors.
- Visitor Information is treated by TOI as confidential information. Visitor Information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5 (”PIPEDA”).
- TOI will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of TOI business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to TOI and upon provision or identification satisfactory to TOI identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information, TOI will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by TOI of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that TOI is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the PIPEDA.
The TOI website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that TOI does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, TOI cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Any concerns regarding the TOI website, this privacy statement, or general security matters about the TOI website can be directed to security [@] thirdoctet.com.