Now more than ever, you need secure, consistent, and reliable access to all applications, anywhere and from any device.
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is an important security framework, but it requires resiliency and an excellent user experience to keep people productive wherever work happens. SASE converges comprehensive networking and security capabilities to support access needs of modern enterprises, including Citrix Secure Internet Access, Citrix Secure Workspace Access, and Citrix SD-WAN.
Citrix Secure Internet Access, or SIA, is a comprehensive, global security cloud that addresses the security requirements of modern enterprises. SIA offers all functionality expected from a full, cloud-delivered security solution. This functionality includes Secure Web Gateway (SWG), Next-Generation Firewall, Cloud Access Security (CASB), Malware Protection, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Sandboxing. SIA is built on 100+ globally distributed points of presence (PoPs) with each PoP offering all SIA services, including the following (partial list):
- Lower latency and better employee experience: With SIA PoP availability close to the user, your customers can replace hub-and-spoke architectures with secure Direct Internet Access.
- Consistent protection for all users: Globally distributed architecture ensures that users can always connect to an SIA PoP without added latency, ensuring consistent protection for all users, regardless of location.
- Comprehensive Security – Inpsect all traffic, block all threats: Enable customers to inspect encrypted traffic at scale without performance limitations typically associated with appliance-based architectures. Threat intelligence from 10+ engines ensures that all threats are blocked.
- Easy scale with built-in resiliency: Cloud-delivered architecture scales the security stack as your customer’s demands increase – allows your customers to meet quickly changing requirements. Add users, scale to new regions or locations with almost no operational overhead.
- High-performance, single-pass architecture,unlike service-chained architectures which add complexity, latency and fragmented policy provisioning.
- Unified management with Citrix SD-WAN for agile operations:The integration simplifies full lifecycle operations from initial setup to continual management and troubleshooting.
Secure Workspace Access helps customers adopt cloud and SaaS applications while removing concerns around unauthorized access and securing confidential data in SaaS applications. Unlike traditional Single-Sign On (SSO) solutions, Secure Workspace Access goes beyond SSO by protecting users from accessing malicious content on the Internet and offering granular security policies to control user actions on SaaS applications. It also integrates with Citrix Analytics for monitoring and automatically enforcing security policies based on user behavior analytics across all apps. As the security arm of the larger Citrix Workspace, Secure Workspace Access combines several Citrix Cloud services to deliver an integrated experience for end users and administrators.
Citrix SD-WAN is a next-generation WAN Edge solution that simplifies digital transformation for enterprises. It offers comprehensive security, the best application experience for SaaS, cloud, and virtual apps and desktops, and cloud choice with automation to ensure an always-on workspace.
View this on-demand webinar at your convenience to learn why a comprehensive approach to SASE is essential for your business, including:
- Emerging trends in security architecture
- Foundational principles for modern, secure access
- Why disjointed SASE approaches can fail
- How to maintain uniform security policies in different work environments
- Tips for improving application experience.
Interesting in learning more about SASE and where SASE fits in the broader Citrix and Cloud portfolio, not to mention seeing insightful demonstrations of functionality? Then be sure to contact us now!. And while you’re at it, download our informative Cloud-Delivery Security for the Digital Workspace brief, explore our capabilities as a Digital Workspace Specialist, and get started on securing your hybrid assets and workforce.