Managing communications, data exchange and reporting across multiple data centers, mines, and remote camp locations can be costly in terms of bandwidth, connectivity downtime, employee morale and information exchange lag time.
Imagine multiple mine, remote camp, mobile and office data information connectivity from one single platform. Imagine infrastructure requirements for each location dwindling to one appliance or box versus a whole data center. Imagine managing your mining operations without requiring an IT structure. Imagine reducing connectivity bandwidth use by up to a factor of 4x for significant reductions in your satellite service or fiber costs. Then imagine expanding bandwidth to ensure secure full connectivity and data access at all your locations, at anytime, anywhere, on any device, for all mining personnel. It is possible!
Mining Business Challenges
Managing communications, data exchange and reporting across multiple data centers, mines, and remote camp locations can be costly in terms of bandwidth, connectivity downtime, employee morale and information exchange lag time. Need to upload and access new field data in real time to present at a meeting in South Africa that isn’t available until you arrive? Do you have remote camp locations where employees experience difficulties accessing bandwidth for communication with their families? Is down time at remote sites an issue for timely competitive test results and decision-making due to inconsistent connectivity bandwidth? Are connectivity infrastructure costs eroding operations budget? Unsure about the cloud? No problem.
You can reduce the complexity of mining connectivity infrastructure and the associated costs of managing them with a single platform, centralized information management solution, all on one single pane of glass.
- You can reduce the complexity of mining connectivity infrastructure and the associated costs of managing them with a single platform, centralized information management solution, all on one single pane of glass.
- Automate data transference, the flow of information, in real time, anywhere on any device with a robust yet simple to use platform.
- Manage and monitor everything from a single pane of glass, removing the complexity of a multi-layered IT infrastructure.
- Eliminate silos and enable true end-to-end monitoring.
- Your infrastructure needs are streamlined to 1 appliance per location.
- An entirely new data delivery infrastructure that connects with existing data repositories and data centers, and automatically re-routes data delivery in the event of a failure.
- Site to Site Optimization.
- Imagine being able to access large files without moving from site to site, while maintaining a secure, encrypted, anywhere scenario – while lowering bandwidth costs.
- All your information, from all sites, remote, central and mobile are connected.
Lower bandwidth costs, reduced bandwidth requirements and increased service life of your hard IT infrastructure costs across all sites. Reduced costs by reducing IT infrastructure requirements at each location. Up to 4x more satellite or fiber connectivity bandwidth without increased costs, or reduce your satellite/fiber connectivity costs by up to double digits.
Improved Productivity and Efficiencies
Remote, camp and decentralized data, centralized, for easy access, analysis, collaboration, transparency and quicker, improved decision-making, from any device, anywhere, anytime. Increased efficiencies in operations with fewer hardware requirements and replacements and manpower to maintain and manage the infrastructure. Increased productivity and efficiencies with enhanced decision making across all functions and all sites with real data in real time.
Secure and Reliable
Increased bandwidth ensures reduced downtime for continuous connectivity. Data exchange lags are reduced. Personnel have access to communications from any device, anywhere, any location.